I was 24 and feeling like something wasn’t quite right in my life. I wanted someone to talk to, someone other than my friends who I thought would judge me for these thoughts and dreams I had in my heart. I wanted to make the most of the time in my life and I wanted to find a way to leave a legacy and make a difference in this world long after I’m gone.
That’s when I decided to hire my own life coach. That’s when my life transformed. That’s when I finally faced fear and began to uncover layer after layer what I had built up around me to mask who I really was. That’s when for the first time ever, through working with my coach, I’ve felt complete joy and freedom in being unapologetically me!
If you’ve ever wondered if coaching is something that is for you or that you want to try, here are some of the signs that have come up in the lives of women that have led them to work with me. Whether you decide to work with me as your coach or find another coach that fits your specific need better – I wholeheartedly urge you to lean into that feeling of pursuing a coach because I know from firsthand experience that working with a life coach completely changed my life and the outcome of my future!
So, here you go! These are some of the signs that indicate that life coaching may be just what you’ve been searching for.
- You clicked on this post. I’m here for you friend, keep reading
- You are so overwhelmed each week that you feel like you are doing everything to you can to just survive, but are dying to get off that hamster feel
- Your head is constantly spinning of all the things you have to do and it’s beginning to affect your day and it keeps you from falling asleep at night
- You’re confused on what you want to do with your life and what your purpose in life is
- You want space to be free, open and vulnerable in. A space where you can trust someone enough to share your innermost thoughts that no one else knows. A space where you can share without judgement and with someone who has in impartial perspective
- Something seems off and out of flow, but you can’t quite put your finger exactly what it is
- You constantly find yourself saying “Someday I want to…” about everything, but rarely take action
- You feel like you “should” be farther along in life at your age
- You’ve got some goals sister, but you can’t get yourself to follow through and would love some accountability
- You are craving a clear vision of where you want to be in 5, 10, and 15 years from now. AND, you want guidance in creating a clear step by step plan on how to get there
- You feel like life is passing you by and that you have so much potential within you, but you don’t know where or what to do to make the most of this life you have and the time you have been given
- You keep doing the same routine each day even though you aren’t happy, but the thought of changing and stepping out of your comfort zone scares you
- You want to define your core desired feelings and values of who you are and what you are all about
- You want help prioritizing your big goals and help designing your days in a way that feels energizing
- You want encouragement and guidance on how to handle relationships in your life that are current stressaches
- You analyze a situation from every angle for hours, days, weeks, but you can never get yourself to make the decision or take the action needed once the decision is made.
- You had a life changing event happen such as a breakup or the loss of a loved one and you feel like a stranger in your own body. You aren’t the confident, energized woman you used to be and on top of that physically you find it having effects on who you are with weight gain or other health related illnesses
- You know what you want, but you want to get there faster and take the fast lane to making your goals a reality
- You have fear and anxiety about running out of time to do all the things you haven’t yet done
- You want to feel more connected with the people and the relationships in your life
- Your spouse or friends keep saying, you really need to talk to someone about this
- Your habits and patterns don’t support your goals and you want help identifying how to achieve lasting change
- You know there is more to life than the one you are living, but you don’t quite know how to reach it
- You want to be free and right now life feels more like a burden than a life of full honest freedom
Want to work with me as your coach?
Sign up for a Complementary Clarity Call to apply for coaching right HERE.
There are many other reasons why a person may decide to work with a life coach, but these are the most common causes I have come across from the women I work with. I want you to know that you don’t have to be a slave in your own life. You can make the choice to ask for guidance. You can take back your life and cultivate more of what matters most to you in order to truly start thriving!
Wow! That’s a lot to take in huh? Maybe it really got you to do some soul searching? Let me know what you are currently working through or possibly struggling with in your life. I want to be there for you! Go ahead – hit reply – it will just take a couple quick minutes to do! I can’t wait to hear from you and encourage you on your journey!
Hugs & Mochas,