Whoa, I feel like September came in like an airplane with so much anticipation for it’s landing and was out and flying away before I even fully boarded it.
September was a whirlwind of amazing things, but honestly, so much was going on that I had to look back into my planners to see everything that I made time for. Wow! I did a lot of things, but no matter how many things I did that I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to experience, I am definitely planning to intentionally slow down a bit in October. I’m not going to be focusing on goals in all areas of my life, but below are some of the basics that are currently tugging on my heart.
OCTOBER 2017 GOALS
- I want to love the wonderful women in my Wholehearted Living Coaching Program good and well. They are so important to me and I want to be available to each of them 100% whenever they need me throughout this 9 week program.
- Along those lines, I have some bonus materials that I haven’t shared with these ladies yet that I want to create in order to give to them at the end of the month. (Those are a secret until next month. 🙂 )
- I want to read Brene Brown’s new book Braving the Wilderness
- Along those lines, I also want to listen to the 5 Second Rule on Audible
- It’s time to revamp my personal finances starting with my budgeting system & billing system. That is a big priority for October, especially as I begin creating my Christmas budget goals.
- Organize my closet with all my fall clothes. Truth be told, since I moved back in May, I never really had a solid closet set up. Everything was just jammed in there and since the doors closed easily I left it at that.
- Plan a mini birthday celebration for my puppy dog, Boots who turns 3 on the 13th
- Focus in on my health and not eat past 7pm. I’m that girl that can’t wait to crawl into bed super early, like 8:30 some night :O so not eating past 7 is good for my digestive system
- Confirm 2 more speaking engagements at local churches on how to Design A Life You Love.
- Order Christmas return labels for sending Christmas cards
- Create training materials and presentation for a workshop I am doing for an organization’s staff of 20+women
- Go horseback riding in southern Minnesota. This is my place to go to think and get back in tune with what’s important to me. I love being in nature this way!
- Plan the details of the talk I’m doing at this amazing local yoga event with my friend, Emma on Oct. 15th!
- Find a way to intentionally celebrate Reformation Sunday at the end of the month and my faith.
October Habits Tracker
Okay so that’s a lot already that I want to do in October, but here are some of my daily habits I would like to complete for the month.
- Read my Bible after dinner each night or at least each evening. I really want to dig into His Word and promises more deeply.
- Pick and read out loud my daily mantra this helps me center back in to my energy
- Track my food in my food app each day
- Start using my oil diffuser with my new fall scented essential oils each evening when I’m working
- Go for a 45 minute walk each day
- Start each morning with reviewing my life purpose statement and my core desired feelings
There you have it! This is my very first time sharing my goals publicly which felt a bit scary honestly, but at the same time so liberating! I love sharing them because of the accountability that happens when you share what’s important to you with others.